Les trucs et recettes
- One portion of minced pork
- Two portions of minced veal
- Half portion of minced ham
- Half portion of bologna cut into small cubes
- Handful of chopped parsley
- Handful of pecorino romano (Italian sheep's cheese)
- 2 eggs
- Salt & pepper
Shape the meatballs into the size of a billiard ball.
Grill in the oven at 450ºF (232ºC) for 15 minutes and serve with your favorite tomato sauce.
Tips for cooking pasta
Cook the pasta in boiling water. Once you've finished cooking the pasta, drain it but hold back some of the water. Stir in the pasta sauce and add in a little of the cooking water. Continue cooking for another 30 seconds and mix well. The end result will be a perfect mixture at a perfect temperature!